Friday, June 18, 2010

Show Attendance Where'd You Go?






Well, I can't say that I'm surprised more than I am disappointed. After getting some immediate support towards the end of May/beginning of June, I'm sad to report any support has gone away unlike the massive oil spill in the Gulf. Rebel Sound Records and the Room has been accused and apparently thought of as a refuge for mediocre music. So, it's quite tough to soldier on while even the closest support, people who said this would be a good idea (the store and show space) rarely show their face here if only to walk in and leave. It's really unfortunate that this group of people are quick to judge and are more interested in bragging rights than anything else. Getting back to the people who accuse Rebel Sound of being a refuge for mediocre music, I feel sorry for you that you have that opinion. At the same time, I feel so happy for you that you're so awesome at what you do that you're quick to judge and criticize this place. I can't wait to see you take a major financial risk at something and wish you the best and get all the support you should.

Above are some bands who have played this weekend or this past couple of weeks you've all opted out attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment