Saturday, June 4, 2011

eBay Hall of Shame

If you made this list, congratulations, you suck as a human being.


EBAY USER ID:  vynillvillain is a total and complete whiner cry-baby.  Andrew Cooley is based in Australia, works at the Grand Central Hotel in Lithgow and generally only buys stuff from the Hard-Ons.  Beware, if he doesn't deem whatever you sell him to be in the condition he believes it to be, he will threaten negative feedback.  Even after refunding him in full (including shipping), he'll deny receiving it and then still leave negative feedback.  At this time, he has less than 55 feedback points, meaning he's only been on eBay for a short time.  While those of us who have 5500+ feedback points are left at the mercy of his whim. UPDATE:  Here's more from the thunder down under and I've posted both his initial rant and my response.  I am finding this rather amusing.
Dear vynillvillain,

This is over seriously, you got your money, a free record, the satisfaction of calling me a liar and thief, questioning my business practices. If I had purposely mislead 5000 + people, how could I even sell on eBay? Are you that new to this that you would really think that? What more could you possibly want? More money?


- vinyl-pops

                     
Dear vinyl-pops,

Talk about having a whinge & a whine yourself WANKER! LIST YOUR SHIT RECORDS ACCURATELY IN FUTURE! 10 YEARS TELLS ME YOU ARE MORE THAN COMPLACENT, YOU DELIBERATELY TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE. YOU'RE THE ONLY FUCKWIT THAT GIVES EBAY A BAD, BAD NAME. GROW UP YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CHILD.

- vynillvillain



EBAY USER ID:  streetwiseg is anything but streetwise, this eBay bidder is another glorious example of a clueless newbie.  Less than 25 feedbacks and instead of bringing a minor issue to my attention, he leaves negative feedback.  I almost hopped a plane and flew to Greece to punch him in the face myself.  Georgios Papdopoulos is apparently a common or possibly a made up name, similar to that of "John Smith" according to my friend in Athens.  Not only did he get 2 rare pressings of a terrible LP, but he managed to successfully leave negative feedback over a truly minor issue.  He buys truly shitty American hardcore and won't file with eBay to remove the feedback.

EBAY USER ID:  gorgstein702 aka R Brunty lives in Las Vegas and I was just there, I should've checked on the so-called family emergency that caused him/her to be unable to pay for a $10 record plus shipping, maybe it was only an $8 record....?  In any event, I've heard these random mysterious excuses before "family emergency, dog died, I died, my dog ate my money....etc."  I mean, whatever absurdity he/she thought I'd believe, they've since managed to buy (and pay for) a few things since.  Again, another relatively new eBay member with under 45 feedback transactions.

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback on eBay, which is truly one-sided and rather ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment