Saturday, July 10, 2010

Almost mid-July 2010

There are many shows this month with a great cross-section of bands. I waiting to get word on a few big shows for the remainder of this year and for something really fun and awesome for 2011. I'll post pictures from the most recent slew of shows and I think I have to finish my Punk Rock Bowling report before I forget it all. There will be some 5th of July Parade pictures too with some commentary as well (of course).

July is going to prove an interesting month, aside from the store not doing so well and show attendance all but non-existent, there are other issue unrelated that are making my brain hang upside down. Hopefully it will be okay because I swear, it's been causing quite a bit of mental duress and I'm bad enough as it is, I don't need any help with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment