Thursday, December 10, 2009

1999-2009

Ten Years in A Heartbeat

I find it rather unimaginable that it's been ten years this month until my life completely changed for the worse. Yes, we take many things for granted and while I wasn't completely guilty of it, I'll never forget the feeling I had back in October and December of 1999. For those of you who know the story, you already know. For those of you who don't know, I'll just say this: 1999 was the year I really stopped caring about anything anymore. It's tough to have any kinds of successes or failures when you can't share them with those who have been the closest to you for your entire life.

Miss you Mom and Dad.

With the state of the world today, it's probably best you're not experiencing the turmoil first hand. Keep on watching, you never know, I may actually do something right someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment